PLATFORM BY WHICH THE ANC WILL COLLABORATE
09:17 pm | June 12, 2009 | Politics
Levon-Ter Petrosyan presented the 12-point platform of the Armenian
National Congress during today’s rally at the Matenadaran.
1. Abort the implementation of the conspiracy to create a commission
of Armenian and Turkish historians to call the fact of Genocide
2. Prohibit the authorities from making unduly compromises in the
Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement.
3. Restore the previous format of negotiations in which the
Nagorno-Karabakh Republic was a full conflicting party based on the
status constituted at the OSCE summit in Budapest.
4. Release all political prisoners and all businessmen who are
terrorized by taxes.
5. Create an international independent commission to investigate the
events of March 1 or reinstate the Fact-Finding Group and recruit
6. Reveal and penalize the main culprits of March 1 through the
7. Implement radical reforms in the electoral system, eradicate the
multi-party electoral commissions, hold the Police or the Ministry
of Justice accountable for the elections and apply the practice of
taking thumbprints during all future elections to exclude dual votes.
8. Eradicate monopolies in the economy and collect taxes from large
9. Fulfill the verdict of the European Court, the demands of the PACE
Resolutions and immediately reopen the "A1+" television station
10. Terminate the criminal practice of creating illegal hindrances
for marches, rallies and demonstrations.
11. Hold special parliamentary and presidential elections.
12. Demand the immediate resignation of Serzh Sargsyan.