Agency-Union of Non-Governmental Organizations for Repatriation and
P.O. Box 11458
Glendale, CA 91226
November 1, 2004
Glendale , CA , USA – YERKIR USA completed a productive year of construction
and development projects in the homeland. During the months of
August-September 2004, the following YERKIR USA projects witnessed their
– 5 new single family homes, in the village of Haykavan , Hadrut Region,
– A new fully furnished School, in the village of Haykavan , Hadrut Region,
– A new fully furnished Clinic-Community Center complex, in the village of
Haykavan , Hadrut Region, MKR.
– Completely reconstructed and fully furnished school, in the village of
Aregouni , Geghargounik Region, Republic of Armenia .
– Furnished kindergarten and renovated Dance & Music School building, in the
village of Chinari , Tavoush Region, Republic of Armenia .
The people of Armenia are grateful to all their benefactors.
YERKIR USA has started its 2004-2005 fundraising campaign. This fiscal year,
the focus will be on the following projects in various border villages:
– Project Ijevanatun, which includes 5-7 new single family homes, a new
school and a new clinic, in the historic village of Ijevanatun , Hadrut
– A new clinic, in the lake front village of Aregouni , Geghargounik Region,
– Project `Homes for Young Families’, in the border village of Chinari ,
Tavoush Region, RA.
– Project YERKIR FUND, an economic development initiative, implemented by
Yerkir Union in various border communities.
YERKIR Union has recently started its economic development initiative,
YERKIR FUND. The project aims at assisting families living in remote, border
communities, in creating and sustaining their individual farm economies.
Visit to learn more about this innovative project or to
sponsor a family.
In the coming weeks and months, YERKIR USA will be organizing fundraisers
and reaching out to community organizations and individuals, in an effort to
secure sponsors for these projects.
YERKIR USA was recently recognized by the US Government as a 501(c)(3)
charitable organization. Donations to YERKIR USA may now be tax deductible.
For further information on Project Ijevanatun, Project Aregouni Clinic,
Project `Homes for Young Families’ or YERKIR FUND, visit our newly
redesigned website at or call us at 818.291.9703.