18 people got poisoned from boiled meat in Armenia

news.am, Armenia
July 8 2011

18 people got poisoned from boiled meat in Armenia

July 08, 2011 | 17:42

VEDI. – Eighteen people got poisoned from boiled meat in Shaghap
village of Ararat region. They were taken to Vedi hospital on
Thursday, PR department of the Ministry of Healthcare informed
Armenian News-NEWS.am.

`Initial expertise shows that possible reason of poisoning was
self-made boiled meat, which was not kept in appropriate temperature.
Currently condition of all patients is satisfactory. Ministry of
Healthcare controls their health condition,’ head of ministry PR Lilit
Babakhanyan told and recommended to use only fresh food or keep it in
refrigerator.

Those eighteen people diagnosed with food poisoning are from the same
village. The youngest person is 23 and the oldest is 80-year-old.

You may also like