Caucasus Research Resource Centers – Georgia
16 Zandukeli str.
0108, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: (+995 32) 50 52 90; 50 52 91; 50 52 92
Cell: (+995 99) 38 80 64
UC Berkeley Scholars Workshop
April 17 – May 1, 2010
The Institute of Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies (ISEEES) at the
University of California, Berkeley (UCB), in collaboration with the Caucasus
Research Resource Centers (CRRC), is soliciting proposals from scholars in
the Social Sciences and History from Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia to
participate in a two-week workshop at UCB from April 17 to May 1, 2010.
Who is eligible to participate?
* Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia
* Scholars who hold a "Kandidatskaya" degree or higher
* Scholars who have a level of proficiency in written and spoken
English that is sufficient to conduct independent research and engage in a
How to apply/documents to submit
* Completed application form
* A statement of purpose (the applicant’s research and teaching
experience and future plans, not exceeding 3 pages)
* A sample of scholarly research (not exceeding 10 pages)
* Curriculum Vitae
Application forms can be found at
ml#app. The website also has a
detailed description of the purpose and design of the workshop. Applicants
should be sure to read the Program Description to ensure that they are
familiar with the design and requirements of the program.
For detailed information, please see attached documents.